Wow! The countdown’s almost over!
You know, I have noticed that many people don’t get too excited about their races. Even if I run a million, I will never be one of those people. I love to run and I love to race. I will always be excited.
Another thing I know is that this will change my life forever. Now, this may seem a) shallow, b)dumb, or c) a little overreactive. But, it’s not…well, okay maybe it’s a little overreactive, but that’s me so get used to it. The thing is, this is going to an accomplishment that I will never forget for the rest of my life. It’s going to be high up on my list of accomplishments. And I will SO do it again!
A couple things:
1) My knee… when I was younger, I did gymnastics and kidna busted up my knee. At the doctor, they said I had Osgood Schlatter symptom. But, I don’t think I have that, anymore. I think I have too-much-running knee. I got it last November too and had to stop running for the year. it’s jsut starting but I REALLY don’t know what to do. SHould i ice it? I vow to stretch before and after each run I ever do from this point forward!
2) Sorry that I haven’t posted on here for a couple of days. 😦 I have been too busy writing the world’s most magnificent paper ever. Well, not quite…but I am really proud of it! I will put it on here Sunday. ( It’s due Saturday and I don’t want any plagiarism!!!! :O )
3) Guess what my wonderful brother (and Dad) bought for me? A running belt!! I love it! I took it with me for the first time yesterday when I went running early with my Loyal Running Friend! I brought my camera.
That’s her by the way! I run with two little fingers. 🙂
4) Halloween decor at 7 in the morning is WEIRD!! One house actually scared me. Another house had legs sticking out of the ground and as we ran past I was like, “Why is someone doing a handstand in their front lawn at 7 in the morning?”
5) I’m excited about Christmas! Yesterday, I walked around my house singing and dancing, “Need a Little Christmas” for… a long time. Then I realized it was probably kinda annoying! I ♥ to sing though!
PLEASE PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FOR MY RACE AND THAT MY KNEE WILL HEAL!!!!!!!